Panini Contenders 2015 Returns
So after the last blaster I purchased, and blogged about I decided to give it another shot. I figured the first box had to be an anomaly so I should give it another shot. I am quite happy I did.
I got a couple of inserts again:
So far Gurley is having one hell of a season under his new head coach. While I could nitpick and wish I had hit an autograph, or a serial numbered relic, I am very happy about hitting this Gurley.
As always, thank you for reading.
I got a couple of inserts again:
And my relic:
So far Gurley is having one hell of a season under his new head coach. While I could nitpick and wish I had hit an autograph, or a serial numbered relic, I am very happy about hitting this Gurley.
As always, thank you for reading.


Comments