Donruss Football Rack Pack Review
I was recently given a $6 gift card to utilize at a local retailer. There wasn't anything I was in need of so decided to put it towards a pack of cards. My pack choices there were 2017 Prestige Football or 2017 Donruss Football. As you probably deduced from the title of the blog posting, I opted for the Donruss variety. I hadn't up to this point opened either variety, so just grabbed one off the rack.
Nothing spectacular in the packs, and nothing for the PC, but it cost me $1 so no complaints from me. Below are the best of the base cards, the 4 exclusive parallels, a Rated Rookie and Gridiron King. If anyone has interest in any of them let me know. As always, thank you for reading.
Nothing spectacular in the packs, and nothing for the PC, but it cost me $1 so no complaints from me. Below are the best of the base cards, the 4 exclusive parallels, a Rated Rookie and Gridiron King. If anyone has interest in any of them let me know. As always, thank you for reading.




Comments