Panini WTF

I was fully planning on making my first post be about my Mike Piazza PC, but will instead do a blaster box review. This past Friday, my wife and I welcomed our baby girl into our lives.  With the birth of child number one, I decided to go buy a few retail marked down blasters to celebrate.

I had previously broken quite a bit of Contenders 2015 football, so was happy to see this box as an option. The guarantee of a rookie relic was intriguing with what seems to be a solid rookie class up to this point. No fantastic Bears options for the PC, but none the less fun to break.


I was able to hit a couple of inserts, as well as hit some serial numbered ink. Unfortunately, D'Joun Smith is no longer in the league.



Then my relic, and the reason for the title of my post. My relic doesn't have a relic in the card. You can see it a little better in picture number 2 below. How does Panini let this get through quality control? It isn't of a star so I'm not sure it is even worth my time reaching out to them, but definitely disappointing to say the least. What would you do if you were in a similar situation?





Thank you for reading, and if you have any interest in anything shown please let me know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2014/15 Court Kings Box Break

2015 Panini Contenders Baseball Blaster Break

2008 SP Baseball Blaster Break